15. Church picnics at the park.
16. Spending time with my cousin Becky. She is funny and I always have a good time with her. And I can act like a big dork around her, which I enjoy.
17. My nine year old's sense of humor. I love the way her mind works. She constantly surprises me and makes me laugh. I was grading her rough draft paper on weather. At the bottom she drew a picture of a glass of water with a caption- 'Nothing to see here, just a glass of water.' Not sure what that had to do with hurricanes, but the randomness of it made me laugh.
18. My sweet friend Diane who is so willing to share homeschooling tips and books, and will answer any question I throw at her. And there have been a lot of questions.
19. Listening to Ian read.
20. Playdates with cousins.
21. The way my husband rustled up computers so now each of the older three kids have their own for schoolwork. I am also thankful for his job which provides said computers.
22. Craft projects.
23. New friends.
24. The gym. I am so happy to have a membership to the Y, and my cousin, my mom and my friend Sarah do too. It is so much fun to work out when you have
25. Listening to Karl upstairs reading 'The Spooky Old Tree' to Elizabeth.
26. Alexandria choosing 'attitude' for the thing about herself she needs to work on, when she is one of the most pleasant people I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment