I hate it when I miss a few day of posting and then get totally out of the blogging groove. Then I don't know where to start because I have too much to say. So, I will just catch you up as quickly as possible. Alexandria recovered from the strep quickly, Annika and I never got it (false alarm for both of us.) Annika got an award for self-control at assembly at school on their last day before break. Alex got one for cooperation last month. We had a lovely Christmas. We went to my dad and Claudia's for Christmas Eve and enjoyed spending time with them, Erin and Chad. We had a great dinner but our afternoon was cut slightly short due to the snow/sleet. Christmas morning the kids let us sleep until 7 which was nice. They loved their gifts. The three big kids got a Wii from Santa. Elizabeth got a kitchen and highchair for her baby doll. After we opened presents we went to Karl's parents' house and ate, played games and visited. It was nice Ben, Liz and Ellie are back in town so we got to see them too. Ellie is such a sweet baby and I think she and Elizabeth will have so much fun together as they get bigger. So that was our Christmas. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I hope you all had a great Christmas as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Um.....Don't you have some other family to mention? I can't speak for Ethan, Chandra, Malcolm, Barry, Zachary, Thelma, Sue Ann, Amanda, Leandra, Tricia, Kara, Katie, Micah, Ali, Devin, and Eli, Bethany, Eric, and Ella,but I myself am just a little insulted.
Well Eric and wasn't even there, so...
But really, I am trying to do it in chronological order. I just haven't gotten that far yet!
i'm just saying.................
Post a Comment