Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or treat

This is my last Halloween related post, I promise! The kids enjoyed their day yesterday. Grandma and GopGop came by and then we headed to the mall to trick or treat. Elizabeth was getting bored with the candy she was getting and started fussing about going down to the food court. Forget about Tootsie Rolls and suckers, that girl wanted some real food. We then headed to the church where Ian attends pre-school and they had a festival with lots of games for the kids- cookie decorating, bike rides, basketball...all kinds of fun things. One interesting thing- both Alex and Annika are left-handed but apparently they throw right-handed. Just the opposite of Grandma Goody. Oops sorry, that is probably one of those things that nobody but the mom cares about, right? Anyway, the church had nachos which made Elizabeth a very happy baby. She sat on her daddy's lap and enjoyed chowing down while the big kids got their faces painted. After that we headed to Grammy Goody's and then trick or treated at five or six houses. Then...home to bed. Today we headed over to Papa and Nana's after church and enjoyed having dinner and getting to see the family.


I made a little slideshow documenting my attempts to get a picture with all four kids. You will soon understand why I have so few pictures of them all together:




P.S. Sorry some of the pictures are hard to see because they are so dark. I still haven't taken my camera in to be fixed...What if something happens and I need to be able to take a picture and don't have a camera?

1 comment:

terry said...

You are a most excellent movie maker.It's going to be difficult for you to outdo yourself next year!